Fecal Incontinence Treatment in Bend, OR
Are you experiencing symptoms of fecal incontinence? Look no further than Dr. Andrew Neeb, a board-certified urologist in Bend, OR. At our office, we offer specialized treatment for bowel control problems tailored to your individual needs.
Dr. Neeb and his experienced team are dedicated to providing personalized care to help you regain control and restore your confidence. With advanced techniques and state-of-the-art technology, we offer comprehensive evaluation and effective treatment options for fecal incontinence. Don't let bowel control issues hold you back any longer. Take the first step toward reclaiming your life by calling our office at (541) 508-7973. Let us help you find a solution and get back to living life on your own terms.
Bowel control problems are extremely common, but they are not normal. If you suffer from bowel control issues, you know how much they can interrupt your life. It’s time to speak up and get back to living your life.
Do the following sound familiar?
- Frequent bowel accidents
- Monitoring what and how much you eat
- Using pads or protective garments
- Planning activities around the bathroom
Fecal Incontinence (FI) Facts
- 1 in 12 adults in the US has fecal incontinence (FI).1,2
- 21 million adults in the US are affected by fecal incontinence (FI).1,2,3
Do you qualify?
Take a two-minute quiz to see if you qualify for treatment.
You are not alone – find relief for bowel control problems
Fecal Incontinence (FI) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
1. Whitehead WE, Borrud L, Goode PS, et al. Fecal Incontinence in US adults: epidemiology and risk factors. Gastroenterology. 2009;137(2):512-517
2. Ditah I, Devaki P, Luma HN et al. Prevalence, trends, and risk factors for fecal incontinence in United States adults, 2005-2010. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014;12:636-643</sup
3. US Census Bureau 2020. US adult and under-age-18 populations: 2020 census. https://www.census.gov/library/visualizations/interactive/adult-and-under-the-age-of-18-populations-2020-census.html. Accessed June 20, 2022.
Schedule a Consultation for Fecal Incontinence Treatment in Bend, OR
Fecal incontinence can be a challenging and isolating condition, but you don't have to face it alone. Dr. Andrew Neeb, a board-certified urologist in Bend, OR, is here to offer guidance and support. With his expertise in treating bowel control problems, he can help you navigate the available treatment options and find a solution that works best for you.
Don't let fecal incontinence control your life any longer. Take control of your health and well-being by reaching out to Dr. Neeb's office at (541) 508-7973 today. Our caring team is ready to assist you and provide the compassionate care you deserve. Don't wait - reclaim your independence and start living life to the fullest again. Call us now and take the first step towards a brighter future.