Andrew Neeb, MD
Board Certified Urologist
University Hospital of Arkansas, Little Rock, AR
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Doctor of Medicine
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
Rogue Valley Urology is pleased to welcome Dr. Andrew Neeb to the practice who will be based out of the Bend office. Dr. Neeb is a general urologist who treats all types of urologic conditions with an emphasis on men’s health. He has subspecialty interests in the following areas:
- Erectile dysfunction, including penile implant surgery, medications and injections (trimix)
- Peyronie’s disease, including Xiaflex injections, and Peyronie’s surgery
- Testosterone replacement, including long lasting testosterone pellets
- Male and female incontinence
- Greenlight laser treatment for enlarged prostate
- Urolift treatment for enlarged prostate
- Rezum steam treatment for enlarged prostate (offered in Medford)
- Interstim and Botox injections for urgency incontinence of urine
- Complex kidney stone surgery including Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) for large renal stones
- No-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy with the option for nitrous (“laughing gas”) sedation.
- Prostate cancer with emphasis on patient education and “expectant management” in appropriately selected patients
- Transgender care including orchiectomy and hormonal management
Dr. Neeb has been in practice in Bend since 2006. He was the Chief of Urology at the St. Charles Bend Campus 2012-2013. He has been on the St. Charles Redmond surgical services committee, and was Chief of Urology at St. Charles Redmond from 2009 to 2014. Dr. Neeb was elected to the Medical Advisory Committee at the Bend Surgery Center in 2012, and has served on their board as an elected representative since 2019. He was appointed as secretary treasurer of the medical executive committee at St. Charles in 2014 for a 2 year term. Dr. Neeb is certified by the American Board of Urology. He has received advanced training in Men’s Health, and completed a “mini-fellowship” in Men’s Health at UCLA in 2022.
Despite the focus on “Men’s Health”, Dr. Neeb sees women for a number of urologic issues, and female patients and transgender patients will feel welcome in the office.
Dr. Neeb is from Wisconsin, enjoys the outdoors, and is an avid skier and golfer. He recently started playing pickleball after the suggestion from many of his patients, and loves it. He is a below average guitar player, and an above average fan of live music.
Dr. Neeb practices full-time at the Bend office and part-time out of the Medford office.